Guten Tag
I am backing from Germany and Poland!!!! It has been such a worthwhile trip, I have no regrets whatsoever except that hey! I've really seen the true colours of some people, good or bad I'll leave it to you to imagine. Also celebrated my birthday overseas for the first time. I thought it was going to be rather dull and all cos we were all merely accquaintances so I wasn't expecting much. So imagine my shock when after having free and easy shopping I was presented with two gifts and also having the whole group singing the birthday song for me right smacked in the middle of the pavement. Yaaaaaaaa they were expecting me to cry but no I'm not that emotional although I did cry when Miss Shuyu my wonderful room mate smashed two of my fingers when she was closing the toilet door. Haha no I don't blame you anymore ok -starts to wave the injured fingers :P Anyway, thanks guys, you all really made my day, what's more my sixteenth birthday. Thanks for the cakes, the gifts and all the fun we had. I will definitely miss Germany and Poland. Alright will elaborate more another day, blogger is being a bitch so this shall be a pictureless post. I might be seeing you all in school tomorrow. Emphasis on might.
Oh oh oh and also thanks all who wished me long distance. Especially nat who called me and hung up 7 secs later haha.