Deutschland, I miss.
Ahhhhhhhh school was terrible today. Couldn't go back to sleep so decided to go to school. Jet lag was at its worst man. 7 hours time difference, its like when its time to wake up for school here I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed in Germany. Achtung! Haha ok anyway nothing interesting about school, I should have just stayed at home. Finally went for a hair cut after 3 long months. Alright, that's all, shall end with some pictures of the trip, yes?
Warsaw, capital city of Poland.
Arbeit Macht Frei, entrance to Auschwitz I.
In Wieliczka Salt Mines, Wroclaw with Polish kids.
At the border of Poland and Germany.
Dresden, a beautiful city, a pity we only had a short stop there.
Group photo in Dresden.
Alright this is like part one outta part three. Will continue another day, I took like 400++ photos please but at least not as much as karim who took 900++ lol.