Orbituary
6.3.07 @ 9:48 pm
:
Alright so yesterday wasn't exactly one of the best days. The good thing was I did get the starting 11 spot, but it all went downhill from there. Well personally if you didn't give me my starting spot it was ok, but you don't bloody hell sub me out after less than 10 minutes?????!!!!!!! Was really really disappointed with myself and also pissed with the decision. It's like giving candy to a baby and taking it back before the baby even takes an interest in it. Basically likening myself to a baby cos nobody has any right to tell the coach what to do. Fuck the democracy in this school. And fuck you singh I'll hate you for the rest of my life. And also thanks for the wonderful excuse of "Oh I didn't know you played forward" Like ZOMG! You are so screwed! And also I'm sorry to say you guys deserved to lose.

Alright so enough of that, got me really emotional. Guess my feelings got the better of me. Sorry to anyone who I piss wissed off when I myself was pissed. Thanks to wong who helped me carried my shoebag and also thanks again for letting me laugh at the both of you (actually only wong) while you were getting your eyebrows plucked haha! Got home quite late, exhausted mentally and physically. But hey! desperate housewives you never fail to wake me up :D

School is so damn boring. Fell asleep during emath today. Went to town to get some stuff and came home pretty early. I guess that's it. Not done chem homework yet and there's the stupid SPA tomorrow. I should also finalise my packing for germany man. 3 more days!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors