Orbituary
16.2.07 @ 9:47 pm
:
Oh my, after three tests concurrently in a span of 3 days I think I am brain dead. Definitely screwed my proficiency tests despite waking up at 4am to study for physics. Ah well at least now if I don't do well at least I know I made an effort to study. Chemistry was quite a shock I would say, and as for ss I was totally unprepared, succumbed to fatigue the night before. Well, was glancing through the book ah kiat lent me that day and something did catch my eye (or maybe cos it was highlighted lol) but its true that we first make our habits then our habits make us. Seriously need to get rid of my very bad procrastination. Damn, I just got to set my priorities right lah.

Ah yes, so chinese new year is coming. Somehow I feel so indifferent about it. There's just this one element that's lacking in my life now but I have no idea what it is and how I should start searching for it. Its like the Sher without the yl. Ok no you don't get it. Oh well. Both friendlies were cancelled which was quite disappointing as I wanted to see how our team matched up to the others but oh well its 2 more weeks to the first FAS tournament match! Am very excited, starting 11 would be named next week and it would be nice if I was in the line up. And its also 3 more weeks to the highly anticipated germany trip, I feel all the more excited after what mrngo said about it in class today. Anyway, happy belated valentine's day and total defence day, and happy chinese new year in advance. I really need the long deserved break. 3 more common tests after cny, now that sucks.

Hello you, if you have something against me then say it to my face, ignorance won't be bliss if you really hit my boiling point. Happy cny hope you get lesser angpaos than last year :)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors