I'm beginning to feel the aftermath of bad time management.
Went to mr ngo's house on saturday. Less than an hour into the visit we turned his house into a gambling den. Well yes I'm not proud of my vices but its all in the good name of the festive season! Earned some weekend spending money haha. Luck wasn't as good at jarrod's house. Jj that bastard won 100 over bucks and went home with the girl, bastard sia. And wtf man, cos there was like alison and me and a few other guys, jarrod's mom was like 'Oh so there's only one girl ah?' The guys laughed, I -.- And and and the most pissing thing was alison got a different ang pao from all of us, then jj said 'Oh sheryl you got the long one is it?' Basket. Anyway, thanks guys, had fun with or without the winnings.
Wong and I ran all the way to msq after church just to catch the dance. Well I got bored halfway, I guess I'm just not a fan of dance. I decided to forego tuition, not exactly the wisest of choices I've made, but oh well I guess it was worth it. Turns out I had to pay a $2 fine cos I exceeded the time limit for the ez link gantry, like whoa I don't even know there was such shit!
Woke up at 4 to do the damn ss mind maps. Turns out we can pass it up tomorrow morning wtf. Mohaya was in such a foul mood today, but she can still be so biased at the same time. :O I take my hat off man. Finally did my 2.4 run, I'm happy with my timing considering my fitness level sucks and I'm nowhere near match fit at all. Bio test was manageable I guess, and no I'm not being complacent. Played a little BJ21 after school, no win no lose. And no I'm not getting addicted. Reached home like before 5, whoa ho like haven't done that in a long time man. Anyway, really tired now. Shall go off soon. After amath test I'm free, considering I don't care about chinese lol. Yesah.