Orbituary
9.2.07 @ 9:41 pm
:
I am sitting like an idiot, with my guitar resting on my lap, staring at the laptop and trying to learn how to bloody play a song. Oh well, Lord I trust in You! Finally friday, this week has passed like latent heat of vaporisation hahahah I have nfi what I'm talking about.

Anyway, totally screwed physics test yesterday!!!! Zomg I really worry for my proficiency next week man. I don't mind taking pure chem but combined physics. Ha what crap. Training was good, I sweat a whole bucket load man. Central mid is damn fun, especially when you set up goals. Well, I know my precision isn't exactly spot on, therefore no more striker for me. For now. Differentiation was so mind boggling, gave me a headache only. And renee, I finally talked to you are you happy now. Your friend still has a big head hahahahaha. Had ramly for dinner, I feel so fat. (Doesn't this sound oh so familiar?)


Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooday was the release oooooooooooooooooooooof the ooooooooooooooooooooo level results loooooooooooooool. Didn't finish chinese test and the 'bermuda triangle' surrounding me today just refused to shut up when I was doing my amath during a free period. Like hello! So once in a lifetime ok. Got back english common test, well yes like the topic I wrote, I was thoroughly disappointed. Did not approve of the teacher's guidelines to marking at all but oh well shall not elaborate. Skipped art to go to the hall, witnessed everything, saw Ethel :D the sister I never had lol, and wouldn't it be nice if you saw your name up there next year. It'll definitely be great man!!!!!!! MRNGO wants me to get a1 for chinese, lol as if that will ever happen ah. Went for art and chin wanted to sack me. Wah after how much I've done you want to sack me!!!! Your chairman also sit there and shake leg with me right!!!!! And my face isn't even on the yearbook can. Millipede sia. Oh well it is alright, your cip write up is still with me :)


Alright shall end the post on a high:


LOL VERY HIGH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK STEADY!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors