To sum up monday, the whole class practically burst out laughing at COY's ugly hairstyle. He was blushing like a tomato and I guess he got back at melina when he said "Melina your mouth there abit dirty ah?" cos we were happily eating swiss rolls hahaha. I swear I laughed so much man. Chinese even better!!!! "Uh...hourglass?" - Lynette , ah the ever so famous quote. Lol she's going to be the most suaned person in 4e2 man. Yes that about sums up monday, I can't recall much, brain cells dead after memorizing menstrual cycle for bio which did not even come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll just talk about soccer for tuesday. Yeah so got our jerseys today. Apple STRIKING green sia millipede haha. Got the number I wanted and all. While training was seriously shit. Z was being such a pain in the ass I just didn't want to be part of the game. Like hello, how can striker play defender? I think he should just shut his mouth ALL the time. Yeah so I was pulling a long face and all. I need to build on my fitness man, next friendly with njc -.- next wed. Wow a vday match, never felt so lonely in my life. Lolokthatwasredundant. Oh yeah, COY zhaoxia-ed and the whole class laughed at him again. Lol.
Today's bio test sucked. So much for remembering corpus luteum and all that crap. Nothing about menstrual cycle came out. And I happily thought spermatozoa was scrotum when its quite obvious that its just sperm!!!!!!! Zomg sheryl slap yourself. I need to pass!!!! And not borderlinely anymore. Oh and guess what, I've got to pay 432$ for o levels. Well done.
Alright, that was not so long was it? Shall just sum up with the law of electrostatics: like charges repel; unlike charges attract. You and I are like charges, the further you stay away from me, the better. Thank you very much. Looking forward to soccer without Z-I-Talk-Too-Much-Aini. Awww shucks, I miss obs all of a sudden.
MUNSHI SPEEDBOAT 1!!!!!! :D