Monday.
Basically went back to school. Many thanks to those who said I got darker haha. Uh well I can't really recall much except that apandu saw the changed person in me during CIP haha and sexual reproduction isn't as easy as it seems. OH OH OH that fuckingquek made me clear some group of bastards' plates when I had like only 5 minutes of recess? And it was not only 1 or 2 plates it was 7 plates and I didn't even have a free hand. Sometimes I really wished I had the guts to just shout back. These type of people truly do not command my respect. SO after bio bused down to ccab and overshot the bus stop and had to walk back 3597495794km cos it was an expressway -.- when I reached they were down to the last few mins of the last quarter -.- I know....millipede sia.
Tuesday.
Oh my gosh I swear today's physics lesson was the bestestestestest ever in like the many months he taught us. The generator thing was da sex man! It was damn funny seeing people shout and jump at the same time. And you could really feel the current going through your fingers. I was the centre person and I was damn glad I didn't sit this one out even with a weak heart lol. Soccer was alright, basically not getting the touch yet and having major problems turning with the ball. I hope I do improve.
Wednesday.
English common test was relatively ok but I wrote the one word topic which not many people attempted, I guess there are its pros and cons. Pe was super slack lah. We like ran 3/4 of a round then 10++ 4e2 people were like squatting and hiding at the corner, then when the faster runners passed us while on their second round we'll pretend we just ran a marathon lol. That fuckingquek incurred my wrath again. First he called me an ah huay cos my shirt tail was showing, alright maybe that was ignorance on my part. But then during chem he totally got screwed man. He asked all the girls to stand up and he was particularly looking at me despite me tucking in my shirt. Then he said I have low iq and I don't know how to tuck in my shirt. I lifted it up to show it was tucked in and guess what he bloody did. He said he wasn't calling me and he blamed xiao juan. LIKE WTF MILLIPEDE SIA, XJ IS LIKE THE GUAIEST GIRL CAN. He should just go eat his balls man.Well, heredity is confusing.. Skipped training to do CIP at TP library -.- Basically just slacked like 3/4 of my time there. Went on a very very long lunch break haha. Free CIP hoursah. Yes I know, millepede sia..
Thursday.
I kept quiet for like 5 periods? That is personally an achievement cos I can never shut up. Physics was alright but lucky I have adrian teh haha. I was falling asleep during assembly, seriously not trying to bring the P down but please stop wasting your time. Do you know that actions speak louder than words? Training after chem lesson was quite physically enduring. Assisted one goal, maybe I should play midfield man... I was early for tuition. Renee didn't talk to me despite saying she missed me while I was at obs hahaha. I think my trigo gao dim already lah.
Friday.
Totally disturbed shuyu today when she said I am very native what, when what she actually meant was naive. Hahahahahha oh my, really had a good laugh. Some bitches cut my queue during recess so I was being a smaller bitch and scolding all the vulgarities and all. Hello I mean after all we are the seniors right. I wanted to just go cut that fat bitch's queue lah. But oh wells, I resolved not to cut queue but I didn't resolve not to swear :) Ss was alright especially the chakra part since I used to really follow naruto alot. Went off after a long long while to do CIP at the library again. This time really did a lot of work and even chin was surprised in the transformation in me that she had to take a photo. Well I do have the photos now, I shall upload one and do the rest tomorrow. Do visit TP library yeah, my blood and sweat has been put into doing that up. I only left around 9plus and only after inhaling lots and lots of spray can fumes.
Yeah alright, that's it. I'm tired and you must be too.