Orbituary
19.1.07 @ 9:34 pm
:
Succumbed to fatigue last night, very sorry to jeremy for forgetting about your beloved hard disc!!!! Anyways, I seemed to have forgotten about yesterday's happenings except that

1. I ate a char siew pao in cowyong's class
2. I feel I don't deserve to be in band 1
3. I skipped soccer for ngee ann's open house and had a blast laughing at the guy in dancesports with the super cheekopek face
4. New tution mate who happens to be renee's friend = double trouble.
5. I did my caveman voice again and made renee's narvin laugh, I hope she doesn't hate me :)
6. Slept without touching any of my homework, well done sheryl tham!

Today meliny silver was feeding me with hello pandas. And I wanna go to the germany trip...but 3188 singapore dollars is no small sum. And I only have $62.fewcents in my edusave -.- And it'll also mean that I have to spend my birthday there. Shall reconsider. During recess I was being super high, I was laughing my damn horrendous laughter and being an ah lian at the same time. "GIRL YOU COME HERE!!!" Well, skipped my beloved art club for temasek's open house. Lousy student leader which ended up in us going around free and easy. And this ex-whitleyan hurt me :'( sobzxzzzxzxxxx

Her: *introducing the new aviation course*"....and for girls you all can be air stewardesses, guys can be pilots."

Fyi, there were no guys with us and she did a double take at me when she said that. WAHLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eh hello ah I was in my school uniform too ok!!!!!!!!!! I refused to hear what she was saying about the course after that. Ha yes I'm petty, anyway loads of eyecandy at tp, shall consider as well. On the bus back, I was laughing to myself as regina 'bounced' on my shoulder. Hahahaha I bet I looked damn mad laughing to myself. Ok I guess that is all, my wallet has been beautified and your shirt is very smelly :)

3 more days to OBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors