Orbituary
16.1.07 @ 9:46 pm
:
Roar.

Somebody said I have ADHD. Like wth??? I just talk alot that's all, don't hurt me feelings :'( So I've been trying my utmost best to shut my trap during lessons. COY is damn cute ah, he memorises the special angles and all. Ahhhhh he makes me melt like chocoloate lol. NTUC auntie took over english lessons and she's damn funny ah, if only she was our chem teacher man, she's gooooooooood. The weather today was good, perfect for soccer man. Training was a little disorganised cos there was no coach but I think I got a little of my basics worked out. Our first match is against queensway ah, who are like the national champs -.- but then again there are only about 10-11 teams in the entire competition so you never know, we might stand a chance. Have to work on my stamina though. I'm damn tired now and my fringe is freaking long, its annoying.

6 MORE DAYS TO OBS!!!!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors