Orbituary
10.1.07 @ 9:53 pm
:
"Its Antartica in here!!!!!!!"
That about sums up today. Class was so cold I could cry icicles. And I shrank to 166 cm!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo. Chem lab stunk like mad today and people were like laughing at my dirty green ppt but I was correct ok!!! Ah then pohaya did a little shifting here and there, I was surprised I haven't got shifted. Well, someone got angry with me for not doing my job so I had to rush around with chairman Lam like a lunatic before bio to pin up the flyers. Hello its 3 cohorts ok! Anyway, no teaching for bio today, and when we are away at obs they'll be starting on sexual reproduction. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the only topic that I'm going to ace!!!!!!!! :'( Alright gay, just like the new locker padlocks! 3 to the right, 1 to the left, 1 to the right. Sounds like some dance steps ah. Ok I think I should just change my mother tongue, I totally couldn't even attempt chinese homework. And chinese O's are like on may 28th!!!!!!!!! /bitchslap

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors