I think I have come a long way since last year. For those who have forgotten, I was cursing and swearing at the school for sending me home on this day last year. But then again, I think I am a changed person now. (Lol doesn't this sound familiar?) RBA was struggling to pull me up to the front today. Ha! No coloured hair, no fancy hair, no different earrings, no coloured socks. Damn I am good. Anyways, I'm sitting with regina now and I think I am talking too much and also too loudly, especially since its worst in an air con classroom. So oh wells, 7 things Sheryl hopes to achieve in school in 2007.
#1 Talk less, learn more. LOL
#2 Do my 2.4km run & cross country
#3 Play soccer recreationally
#4 Pass up my homework on time
#5 Pay utmost attention in class
#6 Commit my fullest to my last year in art club
#7 Not cut queues during recess
Ok I think I'll have to compromise on the 7th one, how about once a week...say thursday? :)