I talk too much, damn.
School is too tiring for my liking today. I am always dead beat even before recess. That wulao jumped and whacked the air con early in the morning and it dropped down, missing amanda and jarrod by a few inches. Lol I laughed even harder when he climbed onto the table to fix it. Ooh the carrier man really cares! Anyways, I am going straight for Calvin. He is so cute!!!! Oh man the dimples and the forehead. He is to die for!!!!! Hahahahah oh my, first time going crazy over a teacher. Don't steal from me ah!!!! History is going to be so much better from now man, and man I wanna go to germany. 3k can! That's alot, and everyone is asking me to sponsor them. Dey I am not so rich ok, madness.
I think from now on everyone's going to stop me from drinking red bull during recess cos I can talk on and on non stop. Yes I will shut up soon ok, sorry friends. Lol but before I shut up *starts doing the baby action* hahahhahaha. Cca orientation was tiring. I recruited 3 ok, and chin still doesn't wanna promote me despite jiayen's efforts. I think she just really hates me, or she just has something against me lah. Anyway, I scared away 4 girls just by saying hello! -.- Damn, I am not fierce and not scary ok!!!!!!!!! I'm hurt. Ok I am damn tired and my bag is damn heavy, I almost died. Ok see I told you I talk too much :/