I dropped my nal ji on the floor today and I'm sad but not as sad as meldong. Cheer up dong! Anyway, am confirmed for OBS so I can stop wondering and worrying now. Chem was so boring, I would want ntuc auntie anyday. Lucky regina came up with the tudung cheer which is seriously addictive cos I was adding more and more sentences to it haha. This year's prom might see a change in venue, no more serangoon garden country club FOYER lol. Met mr teh tarik after that, should be starting tuition this sunday. And on to biology now, I seriously wanted to die. If not for my constant messaging I would have just slept like a drooling pig lah. Well, at least now I know I never ever want to go into the plants sector if I do further bio in my future endeavours. Stamen? Carpel? Meiosis? I catch none of your pollen grains. And he only let us off at 4.30 lah. This are one of the only times that I really miss lazy fong, the compressed notes and lessons ending before 3. Oh wells, no wonder they say you really treasure something when its gone. I guess its not only in this aspect. Alright, would be skipping soccer for ngee ann tomorrow. I have to stop procrastinating.
5 MORE DAYS TO OBS!!!!!!!!1