I am back!!!!!!! , and it feels weird. No more kayaks, no more bloody steep slopes, no more peeing in the sea. Back to civilisation after 5 days, and I'm not the least itching to fit back in. Obs was truly a memorable experience, no regrets for going. I'd say it was more of an independent learning thing, you learn the life skills yourself. And whoa, did I learn. MUNSHI WATCH, although there were tiffs here and there, problematic people as well, but thank you guys for making it so memorable. I daresay I am a changed person now, in terms of being more patient, definitely. Less anti-climax, more adaptable and ultimately, really pushed my endurance to the limits during the sea expedition. 6 hours of kayaking was truly challenging physically and mentally. I'd say the lowest point of OBS was when I had to pee in the sea with the currents against me, and within a few seconds my kayak was drifting away faster then you can say DRIFT DRIFT DRIFT. Not being able to climb back onto the kayak, I really wanted to give up but I perservered and definitely, I feel a sense of accomplishment.
Ok enough about Obs for today, sunburn caused my lips to swell like a lup chiong and hurt like anything and the thought of having to catch up on one week's of work just scares me. And with that, I leave you with
Ok enough about Obs for today, sunburn caused my lips to swell like a lup chiong and hurt like anything and the thought of having to catch up on one week's of work just scares me. And with that, I leave you with

Munshi Watch 22/01 - 26/01/07