Hello MRNGO(wah mango sia!) my blog still exists! Hahahaha.
Hello yesterday there was nothing much to update and I was tired too. The only thing blog worthy was that pohaya shifted regina away from me! So sad lah, nobody to disturb now haha. Trigo proving was quite confusing, we had to get into the tuition centre through the toilet and I screamed when I saw a roach. Haha yes renee I am a scaredy cat! :) Well today was bloody freezing antartica in class can. I had to run to the toilet twice which is rare because I am quite good at holiding my bladder. Regina ran like at least 5 times and all she had was less than 10ml of water the whole day :O Calvin baby is going too fast for emath worzzxzxzx. I didn't complete my english compo also. Went for art club only to find miss singh as the new asst art club teacher!!!!!!! Whoohoo, wait I got no idea why I'm getting all euphoric over this but oh well. I was being a pain in the ass by throwing clay at people's pots and I smashed at least 4 pots-in-the-making today hahahaha :) I know I'm nice. Ok that's all, tomorrow will be a good day I just know it.
Sometimes I wish she was you.