Orbituary
7.1.07 @ 9:30 pm
:
Hello daphne, were you thaaaaaat tired? :)

Ok so I got my asics shoes yesterday but it seems everyone hates it but I like it. Oh wells. I met kal&peeya in town to get jerm's gift. Was stuck in the topshop undies section for the longest of time, and trust me. It isn't the prettiest of sights. Got to jerm's bbq, ate enough for an ant and I kid you not. On the other hand, I was more interested in getting the green light :} So I reckon my parents were in a good mood cos nobody cared when I came home.

Churched today with a very big entourage, namely wong wong (what colour you want?) and her extended family. Somebody kicked me with her heels when I nodded off -.- Oks so anyways, I am now super addicted to doing the alien sign thingy. Yeaps so came home and went swimming, I kid you not again. Super adrenaline rush I tell you, it has been 148924987419678 light years since I went chlorine drinking. And so I have decided to go on a regular basis. And I finally cleared the obstacle I was facing on my NDS pokemon game. Ha! Like you wanted to know that. Ok I know I am boring you, byebye!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors