Orbituary
9.1.07 @ 9:37 pm
:
Baby can I say it's as good as it gets, and now it's gone?

History was a refreshing start, no more mr tardy and ccml is quite animated. And I actually kept quiet for 2 whole periods :O But eventually I started getting high again, like mohaya/lohaya/johaya lol. And I wasn't even on red bull. English was gooooooood, does masturbation make you blind? Haaaaaaaaa, anyways well waiting for the rain to stop, went to collect the so called flyers to promote art club. Oh yes I slid down like 3-4 stairs in front of my boyfriend Calvin and mai wittle finger hurts now :( LOL. Soccer training under a light drizzle, quite rusty ah haven't played for a while. And I slid and fell twice during the game, hence my shoes are a sexy brown now. Damn should have worn my boots. Oh oh oh oh oh oh before I forget, N1's vivian is my kindergarten friend!!!!!!!!! Wahlao like after 4 years of being in the same school she finally told me -.- Thinking back, I think she was the one who made me like ___.

Ok I'm in a good mood now so I shall go do my homework. Kidding :D

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors