Trying just a tad too much to impress, maybe?
Hello. Today's towning wasn't so bad cos I was in a talk-too-much mood albeit the light drizzle. I think farah tan hates me even though she says she doesn't, oh well. Yeah so the teasing was first class, and thanks nat for 1/2 of the transformers shirt! You know what I mean :) Anyway, it went all crazy today after I hit my nose on the glass, tried running up the escalator going down and the miraculous discovery of the nokia picture thingy. Ha. Had to leave soon after though, went to bugis aka ah lian paradise. What a lousy location for the national library man but anyway, JACK AND THE BEANSPROUT WAS SUPER F-ING GOOD I TELL YOU. "Eh wah lao eh, far east ah?" Haha damn I kept laughing at that lah. Anyway its fantabulous, a pity tomorrow is its last run. Ah ok I can go on and on so I should just stop about that already. Oh yes before I forget, to the certain Mr L., don't think you are so brilliant just because you made it to SI. Before you become so snobby, remember to remind yourself every now and then that you did not make it to the top 12, okay?
Alright that is all :)