Orbituary
14.12.06 @ 4:00 pm
:
Shalom Brothers and Sisters!

Hello yes I am back. Well it seems like the DVs are going on fine without me :/ Anyway, the trip was fantastic. Well, yes initially people either gave me the "are you sure its safe?" or "you must be kidding me" looks but hey I am back in one piece. Ah this shall be a short one cos I still have tuition soon which is super sad for me.

5 things you might like to know, even if you don't want to know I'll ram it down your throats:
#1 GUESS WHO WAS ON THE SAME TRIP AS ME? {Heh heh slowly go and guess}
#2 Miraculously my face is suffering from some mild sunburn, and its winter in Israel now -.-
#3 I watched Little Miss Sunshine on the plane 6 times HAHAHAHA
#4 My hair has grown a fair bit, ok this is so redundant
#5 I'm going to get myself a new bible

Ah okay, happy guessing. I'll give you a clue. She's a Whitleyan. Yes to all those who were expecting some pretty CHIJ girl/handsome ACS guy, don't be sad lol.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors