Merry Christmas!!!!
Oh well better late than never yeah. Yesterday's bbq was quite good I must say, even though I didn't eat much and I've already partially lost my voice. Hehe PCs were fun with people who retailiate and countdown at the pool again. Well as usual I was the sparkling juice popper, I should add that to my resume next time. Ok before I forget, drum roll please....
Thank you,
Regina for the iPod jacket sleeve, poddy will be so happy once he/she/it returns home.
Yenhui for the bookmark, damn now everyone knows I read.
Melinadong for the dunkin' donuts, I know you are afraid you become fatter than me.
DAPHNE FOR THE 15 APPLES IN A NTUC PLASTIC BAG, but that apple is special lah heh heh.
Jiawen for the spongebob undies, now I'll try not to wear pants to school when I wear that. HAAA
Amanda for the cookies, its the thought that counts!
But christmas is not always about the gifts, cos Jesus is still the reason for the season. Yeah so went textbook shopping today, the sec 3s are in for a hard time next year man from what I see in the textbooks. HAAA. After which went to do some shopping at ikea for my very messy room :D Ah ok, I'm bushed and I'm so not looking forward to the new year. I don't want to be 16! :P