JAGSHEMASH!
Damn I wanna watch Borat. This are the only rare few occasions I wish I was 21, although I am still quite happy being 15 and 3/4 hehe. So today was spent packing my room again. I found my psle certificate and remembered I got C for science. And I also found the piece of paper which made me weep like a baby. Well, I guess the grade does not make you, I'm happily taking biology now and no this is not showing off. Ooh anyway, I feel like santa cos I'm giving away 7 bags of toys which are no longer of use to me. It is good to be a blessing, and it gives me more space to stash my junk anyway heh heh. Ok me has gotting 25 pages of physics quizzes to do, sad sad life I have. Anyways, mel and I were just talking about tissue paper girl. Wow time has certainly sped past this year, I bet mel misses her sweaty tissue already.
:D SEXYTIME!