Orbituary
16.12.06 @ 11:33 pm
:
I'm running out of phrases to start my post. So uhm HI!

Damn I'm still suffering from jetlag lah. Israel is 6 hours behind so now its only noon and my meals are also a bit screwed. Oh wells, diet! Anyway met the dvs minus amanda yee yesterday morning for breakfast. As usual, they made fun of my fairness -.- and they also said I talked no link -.- So the exco went back to school, then reg yh and me walked to ij and managed to get in. Yeah well initially I was quite scared haha but their security is damn slack lah. Gabriel lied to the security that he sold class t shirts and he and jj got in!!!!!!! Ya ah but please ah think of new ideas if anyone else wanna go in and jio girls next time haha. Yeah so roamed about for a while then went to penin to meet kai to get his guit and after which went jamming. Gab was being such a bitch on the bus lah, blasting songs on his phone like some chaoahbeng, ok bro I am just kidding ah. Ok so jammed for 3 hours, playe bass and sucked but still its one hella of an experience! Ah anyway going to get an elec guit soon and learn from gab.

Today, went vivo vhopping. Bought 2 shirts because I couldn't buy more than my sis cos its supposed to be her birthday shopping spree. So annoying ok haha but I think I was more annoying...ok moving on. Yeah so I guess that's it, oh yes did I tell you that I am now super addicted to tea. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at least its not bad or something whaaaaaaaaaaat.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors