Dear computer,
I am sorry for neglecting you for the past few days. You see, Christmas came early for me. In with the new, out with the old. SO HELLO NEW CRYSTAL WHITE NINTENDO DS LITE :D!!!!! Oh yes computer, do you know that miracles do happen? I have managed to stop playing neopets already, hardcore or no hardcore. Yes, HALLELUJAH praise the Lord! Heh heh ok.
Love,
Sheryl
__________________________
Heh heh I know I am such an idiot. Don't you just love me? Well, I wanted to type something but I think I shall save that for another day's post when I am super bored hehe. Today was spent with my new best friend, Nintendo :p, and clearing my room. I threw out like 6 bags of rubbish and lots and lots or primary school assessment books. Well at least I accomplished something today but actually I only did that because my dad will confiscate Nintendo if I don't :P Ya so met gab, kai, jar, jj and yh for dinner. Went to the arcade after that and I went :O at this girl who broke the highest score single-handedly. Well, I think she was trying to tell us something -.- I also got owned at daytona where this puny little boy said to me "Eh I play for you lah, you last leh" -.- Then I threw my face at the drum thingum -.- Damnit. Ok I need to pee now, nighty night!