Orbituary
14.11.06 @ 6:19 pm
:
Wow today is such a productive day man. No job, so I watched tv the whole day. My dad called me a couch potato so I being too lazy to go to the gym, decided to lift Absolut Vodka bottles to substitute weights. Hawhaw @ me. I think it works actually, I should lift phone dircetories after this. Well, I am still waiting for Jiayen the lobang master to offer me more lobangs. Damn if only I had called the national library cafe that day, who knew they would hire 15 year olds? Ok poddy the iPod is filled with 1111 songs, time to neopets.

And yeah, I have been surfing friendster. I realised that if I met any of my primary school friends on the street I wouldn't even know its them and the scary thing is they recognise me.

On this day a few months back, it would mean the world to the both of us. What happened to us? All I can say is I am sorry.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors