Well, why am I not the least surprised?
FRI:
Before you call me a sucker for G rated movies, I would love to tell you that the only reason why I watched happy feet was because I was late. Super lame movie, the way the penguin tap dances isn't even rhythmic! With regards to the company I'm not complaining :)SAT:
HILLSONG ROCKED THE HOUSE YO. It was refreshing to see youths jumping for a reason, and Jesus is always the reason for the season. Well, I jumped too hehe and if you saw me at youth gone wild, I was happily sitting at the back on a chair. So yeah, it was great and many souls were saved. Then I watched my sister waste $5 at the soft toy machine thingum in the arcade. HAHASUN:
Church-ed, then met nathaiqaljho and set off for peni to buy shirts but to no avail, we left empty handed. Jho and I left for town to look for jun, in the process me sees many many things me is wanting again. Ah I need the cash lah. Yeah so we set off for the airport to send nat off and jun had to buy me a chocolate eclair well because :
I had to sit on the stupid cow thing outside heeren -.-, but well it was worth it for an eclair. ^^v I'm just going to stay home today and recuperate and enjoy someone's company :) Well, the dreaded physics quiz is also beckoning.
Nothing but insult for everyone but yourself. Well, since I'm so inferior then you are no better since you choose to have Z.E.R.O originality and copy me :)