Well, I know this is the second time I have started a post like this but DAMN RIGHT, DO I LOOK LIKE A BLOODY SMOKER TO YOU?
Ya well so I went to work today albeit not sleeping well the night before. I was drifing in and out of sleep for 4 hours which only left me 5 insufficient hours. Worst was the dampening fact that my ride to the train station had to be cancelled today and I had to search for a new alternative cos I missed the bus. I still arrived earlier than the boss though haha. Ok so the first 3 blocks assigned were killers. One certain block had 167 units (Yes I am required to count) and that meant an average of 10 units per floor. Was lethargic but the boss was impressed I finished it in 2 hours. After which I sat at macs for a bloody hour reading when I could have been doing at least 3 blocks since I reckoned I take 20 minutes for an average 6 unit per floor block. 5 more blocks after my macs outing, halfway through I needed to clear my bowels. Which was strange cos I have been having constipation. Haha must have been the 2g of dietary fibre in the small packet of fries I had that triggered such an action. So I only did 4 blocks and reported that I did 5. Haha I am such a cheater I swear. Then I went to some shelter cos it was raining, suddenly some AH PEK sat next to me. I was like ok.. Then,
Ah Pek: (in mandarin) Eh do you smoke?
Me: ....no
Ah Pek: Want to try?
Me: No...
Then another faggot came and joined us and I walked off. What a role model man. Wowzaa. Do I really look like I fag? Well if I can see anything from positive from that it would only be probably he thought I'm 18 already. Haha yesah!!! Oh well, no big. My colleagues went :O when I said I'm 15. And today I just found out that they are from the technical stream so obviously I said something wrong lah. Knocked off super early today cos I was not in the mood to work anymore. Got monday's pay and went home. Or else I'll still be prowling the corridors of hougang/sengkang/punggol now. Ok that was a long post. Got to get some rest, I got to go to the airport by public transport later. Yes the sister is back.