Orbituary
5.11.06 @ 9:09 pm
:
Ok yesterday I was too lazy to blog, and in case you were wondering, I blogged that video from the YouTube website so ya you get my drift (WHOO INTIAL D kshuddap) Anyways, I got flushed away yesterday, do you get my toufu car drift down mt. akina now? Its an ok movie lah, I have seen worst and during the course of the movie I was sandwiched between 2 families of Indians and no that was not a racist comment ok. After which later I limped home to be alone. I am pathethic.

Today, suffered the worst case of anaerobic respiration. Glucose --> Lactic Acid + 2ATP. Lol ok I should shut up now, but the lactic acid has caused me extreme muscle fatigue in which sitting on my throne in the toilet has become a chore too. Me is so sad, I should go down alot of sodium chloride to neutralise the lactic acid. Ok now I should shut up. But no, because I have some quiz like thing to do. Yay I'm hopping onto the quizwagon!


think of 24 ppl.
#1. Ruiwen
#2. Regina
#3. Jiawen
#4. Amanda Yee
#5. Yenhui
#6. Kaiguan
#7. Daphne
#8. Melina
#9. Farah
#10. Ayunni
#11. Renee
#12. Natasha
#13. Wanting
#14. Jiayen
#15. Priya
#16. Lucinda
#17. Abigail
#18. Joleen
#19. Deepak
#20. Jarrod
#21. Benny
#22. Jeremy Ho
#23. Yijun
#24. Samantha

1)is 9 single?[Farah]
No, even if she was you stand no chance.

2)would u date 20?[Jarrod]
I don't like fishing in a well, what if Sadako comes out.

3)is 17 a guy or girl?[Abigail]
Bu zhi dao. Ask HER lor lol.

4)has 15 & 2 ever dated?[Priya & Regina]
They don't even know each other's existence, but they would make a nice pair. Same colour haha.

5)are u older/younger than 3?[Jiawen]
Just a few weeks ago she was admiring her IC photo, while I have been admiring mine for months hahahaha.

6)have u seen 7 naked?[Daphne]
LOL NO! Seeing her sleep was enough to give me a month's supply of laughing gas. WHO WANTS PICTURES?!! :P

7)where does 19 live?[Deepak]
No idea, AngMoKio?

8)when was the last time u saw 12?[Natasha]
Lol a week ago? But its ok, she's going to make me a non-vivo virgin soon.

9)ever watched a movie with 5?[Yenhui]
Not that I remembered, so I think no.

10)do u love 16?[Lucinda]
Lol yes as a DDB, she might kill me if I said no.

11)how tall is 23?[Yijun]
160+ but I'm taller! Haha

12)do u go to the same sch as 14?[Jiayen]
9 long years already, can travel around the world in 80 days for many many many many times.

13)hav u ever had classes with 11?[Renee]
Every thursday for a torturous 1.5 hours haha

14)where was 21 born?[Benny]
Indonesia, wait what's the corny punchline after that? Malaysia has truly asia.

15)is 13 a nice person?[Wanting]
Yes if she wasn't such a big asshole haha. Ok lah ok lah buddy.

16)would u rather 1 die,or u die?[Ruiwen]
Imemyself.

17)is 4 older than u?[Amanda Yee]
She wish, I don't wish.

18)would u ever kiss 24[Samantha]
Of course, my sissy nehhs.

19)did u ever swim with 6?[Kaiguan]
LOL NO. AND WOULDN'T WANT TO, HE MIGHT FART.

20)when 10's b'dae?[Ayunni]
Sorry anuar I have no idea!

21)have u ever been to a party with 19 or 17?[Deepak, Abigail]
Ha! Maybe if deepak picked her up from nursery then we go to a paedophile party.

22)are 22 & 24 gd frens?[Jeremy Ho, Samantha]
You can say so.

23)will 3 and 7 make a good couple?[Jiawen, Daphne]
Maybe wors, Jw you love mushrooms?

24)has 15 even given you a birthday present?[Priya]
I think so.

25)how long hav u known 13?[Wanting]
36 months, the unluckiest day of my life ever since.

26)if 5 and 9 were drowning,who would you save?[Yenhui, Farah]
None, one has a sailor to save her, the sailor can then save yenhui. Then I can stand there and send pictures to STOMP. Lol.

27)will 2 be willing to kiss 6?[Regina, Kaiguan]
LOL. KAIGUAN'S DREAM. REGINA'S NIGHTMARE.

28)pass this one to:1,3,5,7,9,21,22.
Ruiwen, Jiawen, Yenhuiwen, Daphnewen, Farahwen, Bennywen, Jeremyhowen.

Ok I am done!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors