Orbituary
2.11.06 @ 9:16 pm
:
No wonder they said that the early bird catches the worm. I woke up at 7bloodyam this morning to look through classfieds and hell yeah I finally got the job! My favourite kind in fact, FLYERS!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha yes I am a big fat slacker ok, but as long as I get paid I don't care as long as I don't rob/steal/use cheat code. Ok so today was my last afternoon of playing continuous neopets. All thanks to the di8 lah, he was so eager to find a job yesterday that I put off job hunting for one day cos he wanted to do it today then today miraculously it died down to nothing. Thank God I didn't rely on him to find lobang. And he's still an SL for crying out loud, where's the responsiblity manzaaaa? Kk off to say goodbye to neopets and find out where that tuition centre is.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors