"ITS OKAY!"
Haha yesterday was a blast. Intended studying became intensive shopping! Ok so I've set my sight on a few stuff to get already but the true highlight of the night came after dindin. They shifted all the gashapon machines to outside my church and I was like just randomly turning all of the knobs and suddenly one of the screwed machines gave me a ball! HAHA now that was wrong wasn't it? Just like how nat kept thinking dirty when jho was eaing sausages lol. Let's go ah lian! ^^V Haha then this ang moh lady and I collided, then she said sorry and I didn't even turn around to face her and I said its okay. Lol well so it became the joke of the day, its okay is the new dao, yo. Yeah so continued walking around and then stopped at starbucks to talk and look at people. Spotted two bryanboys haha. Yeah so went home around 11 cos I forgot to bring my keys. AND I DIDN'T PLAY NEOPETS FOR A DAY! I can't play today either cos I'm going for a musical at VCH hehehe. Kk before I go, "LOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW!".
{Disclaimer: I don't really know how to lose weight, that was one of the ads in carrefour :D}