HI DEE HO!
Hello I am back after a one day hiatus. My sister is back from China with a pack of doraemon chewing gum and a name chop for me. I was expecting more! But its ok it's the thought that counts. Anyway went to haiqal's place with nat&farahIAMANOOBrassemi {lol} yesterday. We were quite shy when we were there and after farah left it was worst. But I ate the whole container of tidbits hehehehe. Starbucks-ed later on and train-ed down to gran's place. I got a biography of Mao Zedong to dive into for the next few days. Wonderful! {this is not sarcastic}
Today church-ed and went to town for the hip hop knockout thingum. I was late, as usual, but managed to catch our school perform. I'm not interested in dance lah to tell the truth BUT BUT BUT I LOVED THE PERFORMANCE BY THE NURSES AND THE SCHOOL KIDS HOOHOOHOO. I don't mind going to a hospital if nurses were that hot and uhm I don't mind being a paedophile too if kids were hot like hotcakes :D K I crap like chilli crab. Anywaywayway, sat at macs, truth or dared where someone had to smell my shoe sia. P.s I have sweaty palms and feet lol. Then went window shopping with jhohoho the metrosexual where I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS $99 ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH SHIRT. Zomg it so wants me hahahahahha ok I should shut up. Wouldn't it be nice if it just dropped down from some bamboo pole while I'm out on my flyer distributing rounds? :D Then I dished out advice to jho and then clamber home, super exhausted. I need to build up on my window shopping skills manzaaa. Ok the arsenal match is on, I'm skipping work tomorrow :D