Orbituary
21.11.06 @ 1:53 pm
:
HELLO new pair of MOTO jeans!

Woohoo yesterday was YABAI (wicked)! I finally lost my vivo virginity hahaha ok I wanted to put vivo in tiny but y'all will probably think something else. Yeah ok vivo isn't as grand as it seems, although I love love love love love pull and bear. I got a shirt after second thoughts but at least I don't shop like jho haha nat will know what I mean. Oh yeah yijun is our new ice kachang queen cos we ordered a jumbo ice kachang in a survival of the fittest competition and I lost to her damnit. PEEKTURES! {blogger's being a bitch so check back another day hahaha}

Got most of my stuff at city hall instead of VEEEEVO. And and and jho seriously shops like a metrosexual or dare I say girl? :D I was done with my jeans in 5 minutes but I swore nat&I stood outside the dressing room for at least half an hour while he decided what jeans to get. HELLO METRO! And I estimate that we spent at least an hour in topman thanks to jho. I love mr moto jeans man unlike the black pair of levis which look like working pants haha. Ok so in total I spent:
Black pull and bear shirt - $25.90
Moto jeans - $66
Adidas carrier bag - $49
Topshop boxers - $10
----------------------------------
Total : $150.90 (not inclusive of food)

Gosh, I am a broke kid man. So, chilled at starbucks later on. On the train back home we all had a good laugh. I made some random comment about jho's size 11 shoe having 7 shoelace holes whilst mine had 6. Then jho looked at nat's and YOU HAVE TO GUESS HOW MANY HERS HAD. Hahaha the answer shall be revealed in the next post. And I will be on a few days hiatus due to the class chalet. :P

Okay baibai don't miss me too much hehehe.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors