Hehehe okay I am back with a vengeance! Just kidding. Anyways, the Little Shop Of Horrors musical feat. the Dim Sum Dollies was quite good I must say. Although they need to do something about publicity cos I got upgraded to cat1 tickets hoohoo. And those circle seats got upgraded to downstairs so my mom was like sfhakhkaskjhdfwu cos if she had booked earlier we would have to pay a lot less. After that, we is walking to raffles city to shop shop shop. Well, not much actually but I got my green adidas jacket at long last. Hohoho. Yeah so I shall leave more shopping for tomorrow when I lose my vivo virginity! YEEEEEEEEEHA. Ok I know this is really random, but everytime I sweat, I sweat blue, yo! Haha yeah my pillow has got this little specks of blue damnit. Thank God I didn't dye my hair red, imagine waking up to a red pillow. Ok churching later, byezaaa.