The Chronicles of Sheryl the DOOR TO DOOR FLYER DISTRIBUTOR.
3 Things You Should Know Before You Call Me A Noob Cos I Am Happy To Be Alive:
#1 I did 13 blocks today, each averaging 16 floors all on feet aka walking lah.
#2 I didn't eat anything the whole day.
#3 I was wearing all black and the wrong pair of shoes, yo.
Ok basically I really almost died. Really really really really. And the pay is super miserable. But at least now I really know the true value of money. And so I'm continuing to work until that bald auntie calls me. She's offering me $5 more but I'll have to wait. And also this job has it advantages too, I get to make friends (which is rare cos people are scared to talk to me, SERIOUS), I took the LRT today lol ok lah ok lah suaku ok, I get to see how nice some HDB flats are, I experienced selective reabsorption where I excrete water from my skin as sweat and not as urea in my urine OK I SHOULD SHUT UP NOW and best of all I think I lost a damn lot of weight. I can see my collarbone now. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Ok but now I am suffering the aftermath, body cramps and two blisters the size of your mouth. KI'mkidding. Here's a late halloween present!

Puke yourself silly, kids. Neopets is still my first love.