Another one of the oh so productive days. Stayed at home and did nothing except neopets and bloghop. Yes I seriously need a new job can. Today is my last day of work but I didn't turn up, there goes $10. Dyed my hair DIY style and its supposed to be blue black but it looks more black than blue -.- Oh yes is anyone interested in buying a Polar RS100 Running Computer Watch? You can go to
www.polar.fi to check out more, buy it and I get 50% commission hehe the good thing about 'working' for your parents. Ok anyway, email me or tag or smth. Or I'll be putting it on ebay. Ok I'll be going to look for jobs tomorrow since I have been ps-ed again.

K yup that's the watch and the accessories, brand new. Oh ya Happy Birthday Neopets HAWHAWHAWHAW. {you get free training for your pet!!!!}