Orbituary
20.10.06 @ 10:04 pm
:
Zomg man I regret going to school today can.

#1 I ran like mad for the bus in PSI 101 haze
#2 then it rained even before I reached school
#3 I managed to squeeze Cluedo into my crumpler
#4 and didn't play in the end cos we had this surprise visit to the Science Centre -.-

So we only played UNO, then cheat and heart attack where the most coveted title of noob went to Amanda Yee Ai Ling who simply is a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBB. One example being the time where she put 1 8 and 1 9 card facing up and said 2 EIGHTS! proudly. Lol I laugh. Anyway so we went to the SSC, was boring please. I fell asleep watching the Deep Sea thing in the OMNI theatre. And the sjc girls with us were so damn bimbotic please.
Some fish swims past the screen, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ -.- Went home and slept after that after assuming there was no art club lol. Got woken up just in time to go to chomp chomp with parents, food wasn't so good today. Ok off to neopets, neo neo! Lol -.-

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors