Orbituary
23.10.06 @ 10:05 pm
:
Wah we didn't go to the zoo in the end man. Waste my time going to school. Anyway I owned everyone at UNO but they kept giving me those strict rules. The first time I gamed I shouted UNO!!!!!!!! then I had to draw 2 cards for wrong game ending. -.- Second time I gamed I shouted GAME!!!!! and they made me draw 2 cards again. So technically I owned so too bad hahaha. Instead of the zoo was the lame dj thingy, in which I couldn't even catch a word of what they were saying lol. Went to the library with dongliyin after school and ate prata after that. Oh ya I failed 2 subs lah, tomhaya spoke to me this morning sadsadsobsobcrycry. Wheee ok I'm done, off to neopets.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors