Orbituary
14.10.06 @ 9:43 pm
:
Ok so yesterday I was finally free of exams. Whoohoo. Bio paper went quite smoothly since I followed lazy fong's points accordingly and most of it came out for the structured and essay questions. Unlike mids where I studied super hard for those that only came out for mcq. -.- Went home and slept for awhile before going to town. Sakaed and some of the above pictures are from that place. I'll upload them into imagestation soon and you can see all of mel's retarded faces. Almost pierced my ears but decided not to in the end, so mel did. Went to esplanade and booked the screening room to watch 50 first dates. Its super sweet but I didn't cry. Lol now everyone knows that I cried during the cars movie lol. Went off after that and saw this super nice green adidas watch which I want want want want manzaaa. Home sweet home after subway.
It was off to the jc open houses today. Went to sa and ij. Was ok, all of a sudden I start to think jc isn't such a bad choice after all. But then again I'll have to see my l1r5, so yeah we'll see how. Went to city hall after that and still haven't gotten anything for the ocktober babies. And I swear my feet were like sweating like pigs ah. PSI is up to unhealthy levels again and for a moment just now I thought I was just going to pass out on the road while walking home. Lol.
Sorry, is this the end?

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors