Orbituary
15.10.06 @ 10:22 pm
:

Lol this is the super zi lian picture that Regina Ng Li Wen sent to me when I ask for my picture. So I kept my promise and uploaded it lololol.

Ok, the usual today. Church, then there was this nike bazaar sale at suntec so I ended up buying two shirts. And to my horror, they gave me this super pasar malam red plastic bag, which was so horrendously maluating to carry around town lah. Zomg. Went to raffles city to see the green adidas watch again, tried it and decided not to buy it in the end cos it sucked on me lol. Maybe I'll get the esprit one then cos the nike hammer is not so appealing already. Ate fried mars bars and got a nicer plastic bag lol. Lovehatetragedy struck, I really don't know anymore.

It was an honest mistake, a date mattered so much, I love you so much that I don't mind falling in love with you every single day. Oh well forget it, its over. Nothing I say is going to make you change your mind. No more crying tonight Sheryl.

Okay pictures are up, have fun kiddos.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2100727401

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors