Orbituary
10.10.06 @ 12:16 pm
:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINA DONG LI yin! lol this was the most flattering picture of your nose I could find :) unless you want the one at kai's party where you looked like a masturbating hamster lol.
Okkkkkk history was crap!!!!! Stupid auyongtaufoo lied to us please. What chapter 3 and 6 coming out for seq. Load of bull man, in the end it was russia china and pacific war. Had to do pacific war since I couldn't remember the points for russia although the essay would have been manageable. Sbq was crap too. Crapped my whole way through. Lucky I had enough paper, ok this is a pun you can don't laugh if you don't want to. Okkkkk byebyebye I am bored, chem should be manageable. Off to neopetsavenue.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors