Dey brother I say Happy Childrens Day.
Yesterday, nothing much, played neopets while waiting for mom to come home then went to msq to shop. Harvest was 4 shirts from quiksilver which was having a storewide 50% sale so gogogo! Boardshorts and skate shoes most worth it at this time. Ok I sound like some advertiser. Hehehe. -.-
Today, churched and while having lunch I was already planning out how to blog this cos there was this super diu le lou mo obnoxious guy sitting next to me in pizza hut. I seriously felt like slapping his si peng face lah. (Sorry dey I'm cantonese) He was like saying some people english berry broken, then for the next 20 minutes or so I heard him splaterring his conversations with singlish. Hello? Brush up on your english first then come and criticise others. Or else stay humble and admit your english sucks as bad as them. Also another thing he said also made me think if he had brains or not. "Singaporeans always think they very smart". Dey! You not singaporean ah. Totally brainless man. Can go be ja's best friend and toy boy ah. Okokok before I get carried away, went to meet nat jho haiqal yijun to study. Ended up watching fantastic 4 in the esplanade library instead -.- Rushed down to ps afterwards to get my stupid deposit then rushed back down to msq to study. Ok I cleared 3/5 of studying for physics test and did a few emath sums. Lawl @ me, I'm dead for finals. Oh yes please agree with me that city hall is like a labyrinth, just walking in there alone can cause blisters on my feet and enough stamina for a big walk. I should go join next year's and not because of the free t shirt ok.
Oh yes I is gotting 2 spongebob boxers! Kbye.