Orbituary
17.10.06 @ 6:35 pm
:
>:(
Can anybody relate to me now? I feel so bereaved, bitter, blue, cheerless, dejected, depressed, despairing, despondent, disconsolate, dismal, distressed, doleful, down, downcast, forlorn, gloomy, glum, grief-stricken, grieved, heartbroken, heartsick, heavy-hearted, hurting, in doldrums, in grief, languishing, low, low-spirited, lugubrious, melancholy, morbid, morose, mournful, pensive, pessimistic, somber, sorrowful, sorry, troubled, weeping, wistful, woebegone now. To the extent that I was unable to control my feelings in class just now and I just broke down. 11 upon 60 for physics is no joke. I studied considerably hard for this and I feel I should be reaping more, at least a more dignified fail. It also not that I didn't fill up the paper, I learnt the formulaes by hard but it all boiled down to application. Sigh ok no use crying over spilt milk, I shall not brood over it anymore.


Emath was expected, ss was disappointing to know that I could have passed if I had completed the second essay. Chem was alright. The only consolation was english so I might as well be proud of it. TOP IN LEVEL BABY!! Mrs Oehlers I'll be seeing you next year ah. Now I'm blessed, blest, blissful, blithe, can't complain, captivated, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, content, contented, convivial, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exultant, flying high, gay, glad, gleeful, gratified, hopped up, intoxicated, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, laughing, light, lively, looking good, merry, mirthful, overjoyed, peaceful, peppy, perky, playful, pleasant, pleased, satisfied, sparkling, sunny, thrilled, tickled, tickled pink, up, upbeat.



Lol ok I copied the italic words from the thesarus lah. Oh well, I hope I don't get too disappointed tomorrow. Speaking of which just now I messaged rohaha, then she replied: C ME TOM{see me tomorrow}. So I being an idiot replied: HUH WHO IS TOM. Lol I hope that doesn't jeopardise my marks.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors