Orbituary
19.9.06 @ 8:26 pm
:
Zomg binomial theorem sucks......thank God for tuition man. Anyways, everyone was so not listening to the circle properties (I think?) lesson. It was online, and if you can read it at home you wouldn't even bother listening during curiculum time right. Chinese test was alright, I filled in all the blanks but nah I don't think the outcome will be good. And my interest (if there ever was one)for physics is slowly dwindling until...sleeping is a neccessity for every lesson. Chemistry was damn interesting lah as compared to physics. First there was the unnecessary comments made at yong wang, then the hiding of daphne's wallet and then the quarrel. Whoohoo. Haha I'm a sadist man. Ok anyway done with ss project alr oh yeah. Should go study for the functions test tomorrow now.

I will never ask if you don't ever tell me. I know you well enough to know you never loved me.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors