What a great start to the new school term! Okay I'm not being sarcastic again.
Rohaha: Eh? You never make your hair pointy pointy stand stand already ah? (Her england powderfool worzxzx)
Me: Huh? For what, then let you press and make flat again ah?
Rohaha: ...... -then walks down the line.
Hahahaha. Not bad ah, get to shoot her first thing in the morning-yo (inspiration from Tata Young's latest song lol). Anyway, english today was alright I guess. Started doing my irritating people thing but later stopped and finished my compre, luckily. So that the others could copy and not get angry with me for disturbing them haha. Okay so expectedly, potatohead asked for his ying yong wen and workbook during chinese. (Which I am supposed to be doing now) And obviously I didn't do again, so had to stand and thanks to gabriel later all of us got to sit except him. Haha. Okay rest of the day was pretty slack already I guess.
Bio was cancelled after school so went to watch the physics video thing. Halfway through I got bored and restless. And the nice people with me decided not to leave yet cos rok looked super pathetic with just 7 people including us left in the ava room. Then the best thing happened. It rained! Yay! It was almost akin to a typhoon, so I whined and whined. When the whole damn thing finally ended, was still raining. So I suggested going two by two to the shelter nearest school, since we only had one brolly. When it was just down to jw and me, I spotted Mr Ng's car. Ah, civilisation! So he gave us a lift to the mrt station, and when we stepped out of the car, it stopped raining. -.- Anyway thanks kaya. So ate at kfc then went to meet idiot :) and idiot taught me how to smile. Okay I'm working on it, practice makes perfect, and after perfecting it I'll get to cam-whore more with idiot. Ufoooo~!
Okay anyway, in case you're thinking why I'm so gay. Well, it's cos jw says that I have been rather gay the whole day. So why not make it a whole week! Yay...! Are you happy? I am! Happy = Gay! -.- Kmsnisdown, got to go chiong ying yong wen now. Byeeeeeeeeeee...