Orbituary
18.9.06 @ 11:20 pm
:
Ok a quick post. Just finished editing the ss project still left one more conponent to do. Roar!!! Anyways today Sheryl the greatest only found out that the bio test was scheduled for today and not tomorrow cos apparently I got the dates mixed up damnnnnnit!! So I choinged lah, but gonna fail anyway. Sob sob so sad. Anyways, I have got a chinese test to study for but I went to do the ss project...see I am responsible leh. Ok ok its getting late, I shall have to study on the way to school tomorrow then.. Oh yes I have got the most glorifying honour of being roro's assistant. That was sarcastic..and whoa!! Next time I should charge man, even the dentist loves me hohohoh ok nights.

ADEBAYOR!!!!!

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors