Ok lets start off with the morning aight? I reached school at the bloody frigging time of 6.40 cos tohjia gave me a lift to school haha thanks lah, I really mean it ok. Ya ok so I manage to prove green dragon wrong by handing in my ying yong wen with 5 minutes to spare!! Yesah. Chem was spent going to the hall to take the brochures brought in by the polys at yesterday's career fair. Applied science seems like a route I'm going to take. Oh well I have around a year plus to decide so yeah shouldn't worry so much now, right? I passed emath but damnit if only I understand bearings lah. Ok so mel and I got caught for our striking red shorts we wore for pe today. Wah its only my 2nd time wearing lor, sob sob I'm hurt. And I've taken over kenneth as the new nooblet, yippee! Physics after that in which I tried my utmost best to pay attention but obviously my book kept me more occupied. And sorry to jing han for blaming you when I was the one who threw the plane which brilliantly landed at mr triangle's feet. I am a good pilot manzzzz. Anyway, for 1 and 1/2 periods of physics it was chaos, so maybe getting him angry was a good thing, no? Got to know our CA marks for english, and after which got to learn that 50% of band 2 got 70+ and the highest in band 1 was only 73...wtf. What a stark contrast of standards, ok no offence to anyone ok. Bio was alright, ended fast, got home. And while walking poddy (my ipod) died on me. As in not flat batt, it just hung. !#$%^&*dgsafhkjdgjfgjfgfghjgjgghhjf
Ok english paper tomorrow. I shall go kick back with my book, kinder surprise and yakult. Gl and gb. (Good luck and good bye for all the other nooblets out there)