Oh crystal ball, crystall ball, save us all, tell me life is beautiful.
Perfectionism should be a crime. Perfectionism has just sowed discord between my family members. I felt I had a right to speak up for them. I believed what I said was unbelievably accurate, and you are already reduced to tears emotionally but you just want your face as the man of the house. You can walk out, and I can guarantee you I will not follow you. I have already lost all respect for you even so to reciprocate any of the respect you have never given me. Ha ha ha, to think that day we were discussing in class who has the most fortunate family. Think again, do you think it's me? Have any of you looked beyond the materialism? Sometimes I just feel like running away, running away from it all. Reality is harsh and I'm just not ready to take it on. I need someone, I need love, but sad to say I hate commitment. I guess that's the problem with me, maybe I demand too much. Yeah. Okay I should just go and die from some stomach disease now. I feel terrible. Bye.