Is it all going to do downhill from here? I hope not.
Anyway, school was alright I guess. Emath is getting more understandable I hope. And zOmgwtfbbqkthxbye I failed chinese lah. By 1/2 mark. Can anything get better than this? Ok well one consolation was we did fairly well for our SS project, whooo you all should thank me for compiling everything and making it 30+ slides man lol. Chem was alright, I actually did a mindmap willingly. Down to bio, I passed man!! Turns out the labelling of diagrams wasn't that important and thankfully my memorisation of the eye functions paid off. Gotta work extra hard for EOYs now, don't really relish the thought of having to drop a subject I actually like. If only I can drop chinese...or emath...or physics haha.
Anyway, after school was bad bad bad. Friends ah? Ok then. I should go die from gastric now. Super terrible lah. Oh wait I still have portfolio and handbook design. Great!
And yesah Hady won, like what I predicted! Lucky the 15-18 dollars I spent voting to keep him in the show during the spectaculars was well spent.