Orbituary
3.9.06 @ 10:05 pm
:
I asked Jesus, "How much do You love me?"
"This much", He answered.
Then He stretched his arms and died.

Alright, haven't been coming online. Well I'll let the pictures do the talking. And happy birthday kaiguan (this was meant for friday's post). And sometimes I wish you wouldn't drain me emotionally and mentally (this was meant for saturday's post).

Yeah so went to catch monster house with idiot today. I would say its quite good, not what you would expect from a kid's film. Although I would wish the kids would tone down, but they are after all kids so I guess can't blame them. Ahhhh, if only everyone was a nice quiet kid like I am man. Hawhawhaw okay cut the crap, here you go, enjoy.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2102306972&idx=1

p.s. Aren't you glad this is the first time I'm so on task? Gosh I am growing up man, I have a pimple the size of a piece of corn to prove it. Okay whatever haha.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors