Orbituary
12.9.06 @ 11:14 pm
:
Had to cab to school cos my wonderful maid woke up super late on a day my dad was going to taiwan to join in the protests of ah bien, okay no the ah bien is bluff. Lol. Anyway, I shall be narcissist like jarrod and say that I love myself for being able to finish the matrices homework during school time which saves me the burden of having to bring the 500+ pages book home. Alright I love you Sheryl. Haha, anyway chinese was free period. The weirdo relief teacher came in, the one who looks like he just got retrenched then wear montblanc belt and cufflink set to school type. I got super duper high during recess and I spit my food as I was laughing about long mao. Lol! My horrendous laughter beats everyone hands down! Anyways, I hate physics lah like seriously, making a decent attempt at the workbook is a waste of time when you get everything wrong. Rawrrr! Anyway, I feel so great again. Completed chem ws lah, only left free response for homework. Well done Sheryl! Okay after school, mel and jw came over to do ss project and we are only halfway there...into the designing of the slides -.- haha okay. After that went to meet idiot. Sorry, I will care more. Okay bye its getting late.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors